- countries' reference rules tracked.
- in revenue priced globally by NAVLIN
- SKUs under price management
- price point decisions analyzed within NAVLIN to date
- ISO 27001
- Security certification
- Global Price Management
- Integrate existing price and access data with the NAVLIN Price & Access software to take control of global pricing strategies.
- Launch Sequence Optimization
- Optimize pricing through the launch cycle by understanding and optimizing pricing impacts across markets.
- International Reference Pricing (IRP)
- Support product and portfolio price forecast analysis with advanced features like Monte Carlo simulation, breakeven analysis, and other features.
- Contract & Tender Management
- Manage your contracts and tenders through the full life cycle, from discovery, shaping and pricing to compliance.
- Analyze for net prices, contributors to average net selling price erosion, and forecast-to-actual pricing.
- Price Certificates & Compliance
- Monitor price accuracy, generate price certificates and manage national and state-level drug transparency reporting.
- Launch Confidence
Optimize your launch with country sequencing, and benchmark your launch against our database of launches while also tracking competitor prices and changes in market landscape.
- Smarter, Faster Pricing
Forecast your entire portfolio at once with our IRP module, run multi-variable scenarios, discover price floors and easily forecast patent expiry impact.
- Tender Management
Gain visibility to upcoming tenders directly from tender sources, track and shape tender criteria, model a full range of discounts with easy-to-set terms, analyze and simulate contract and tender pricing, and predict competitor bids and trends.
- Price Accuracy and Compliance
Manage price changes with full control and compliance, flag affiliate-reported prices that vary from public sources, automatically generate local price certificates, and manage state drug transparency reporting.